Air Energy

Visit this site for interesting facts and information about Air Energy . Learn about Air Energy . Description together with definition of Air Energy .

Air Energy

“Different types of energy and their source with examples”

Hurray! Summer or winter! We never mind. We all love breeze. We play, dance, sing, fight, run , walk, shout, fly kites,go for a swim and much more in an open space. Why is it?

Why don’t we opt for the same inside our home? It is because we all love to feel the breeze in our playgrounds, court yard or whatever you call it. Have you ever known that the breeze which you feel can be converted into an air energy?

Have you ever known that the air which you breath can be used to lighten up thousand and thousands of lights in your home? Amazing isn,t it? Yes, It is possible. Now, lets have a look on it.

Air Energy

Air is basically a mixture of many components in an appropriate ratio that helps humans to be alive by process of breathing.

  • Nitrogen contributes to 78% of it while the
  • Oxygen part is 21%.

Finally, that makes a sum  of 99%. But what does the remaining 1% percent have? A bag of mixture of

  • Argon
  • Methane
  • Krypton
  • Carbon DiOxide
  • Neon
  • Helium

makes the air complete by fulfilling the 100% criteria.

Air Energy

Now moving to the thought process of ‘How the Air is capable of producing energy?”, we need to know about its another form-WIND.. To define it simple, Wind is nothing but , movement of  air. Like how, waves are the form of water-samwise,the wind is, with respect to air.

Among all the energies available, air energy is considered to be one of the most important energies because of its “Renewable “property. The supply of air doesn’t come to an end because it is the basic need of any organism on earth to live. So, now we got to know about transformation of the air into wind because the air energy is often referred to as wind energy. The earth itself is uneven in nature. We have plains, plateaus,mountains,sea, river and many more. So when the sun rays fall on these uneven areas, they heat the earth unevenly.Now, the hot air from these areas rise up and eventually the cool air fills up the empty or the void space resulting in wind. The Sun- Universal celebrity is believed to be the initiator of this galaxy and so as long as the Sun exists, the wind tends to blow on.

Air Energy

Many people tend to opt for wind energy because, the wind energy doesn’t have any operational cost as it is a natural form of energy. Once the mechanical or electrical instruments are set up, the cost required for operating this is very low. Among all the equipments the windmills are the most popular . They are designed for the purpose of generating electricity through which many homes, buildings and offices are lightened up in many parts of the world. apart from these windmills, our ancestors used this wind energy to sail the boats.

Other than its operational costs, the other major impact of the windmills is “No pollution policy”. Unlike nuclear energy and sound energy , the air energy never causes any pollution even in parameters of noise. It makes the environment fit to live in and thus making our lives a better place to live in, still satisfying our needs.

Other types of Air energy